Your jewelry can transform any drab outfit into a stylish, formal and elegant piece. By learning some rules in wearing jewelry, it is possible for you to spice up any of your outfit. Be ready to have fun and show your confidence by wearing your jewelry in the most stylish and elegant way with these tips:
- Apply the less is more principle – Allow bold pieces to stand out by ensuring that your overall look does not appear to be overcrowded. If possible, wear each bold jewelry one at a time. However, in case you need to wear more than a single statement piece, ensure that it does not include statement rings and bracelets worn together, or statement necklaces and earrings together.What you have to do is choose jewelry pieces that perfectly match and coordinate. Also, stick to a similar kind of metal. There shouldn’t be a clash in charms and patterns, as well.
- Simplify – It would be best to wear huge accessories together with simple clothes. Stay away from busy embellishments and patterns, like sequins in case you plan to wear bold jewelry. Keep in mind that your main goal is to let your statement piece stand out. That said, it is crucial for you to be wise when matching items.Another tip is sticking to neutral colors and blocking colored items in case you plan to wear detailed and bright accessories. If you’re clothes are patterned, though, then it would be best to wear jewelry pieces that seem to be less busy. Make sure that the main focus is still on your statement piece.
- Pair a necklace with the right neckline – This is the key to making your statement necklace stand out. In this case, it would be best to go for off-shoulder or strapless outfits, or V-necked or scoop neck tops and dresses. Avoid halter necks, collars, as well as outfits with details that are too close to your face as these tend to clash with your bold pieces.A statement necklace is also best paired with a one-color and simple top as such can encourage a chic and great look. Neutral tones are also ideal, so it would be best to wear bright necklaces with nude, white or black to show your elegance.
- Be aware of all your options – In terms of jewelry, your options seem to be unlimited. You can find necklaces, rings, watches, earrings, and bracelets. These pieces are also available in various widths, materials, lengths, and shapes. Your choice, however, should perfectly complement your personal style and outfit.In case you’re still a beginner in wearing jewelries and accessories, then wearing stud earrings could be a great start. Keep in mind that they are suitable for all occasions and you can easily pair them up with other pieces of jewelry.
- Wear flattering jewelries – For instance, it is advisable for you to wear earrings that work in framing your face. Keep in mind that various styles of earrings tend to flatter you more based on your face’s shape. Shorter drop earrings or studs work well for those with oval-shaped or long face. For those with round or square face, pendant earrings work best. Apply the same principle when wearing other jewelries. Each piece should be capable of flattering the specific body part you’re wearing it – for example, your fingers for the ring and your neck for the necklace.
Your jewelry is indeed one of the best ways to add more life to your outfit while also enhancing your best features. Consider following the tips mentioned here so you can bring out the best version of yourself by wearing the right accessories and jewelries that perfectly suit your overall outfit.